Exercise & Sports Medicine Compounds
If you have an exercise or sports injury, Horst Pharmacy can help meet your unique treatment needs through compounded solutions. There are many compounding opportunities in Sports Medicine, including:
- Flexible collodion preparations for Blisters
- Creams for Calluses
- Transdermal gels for Carpal Tunnel
- Lip balms (with/without sunscreen) for Fever Blisters
- Moisturizing creams/lotions for Dry Skin
- Sports drink formulas for Rehydration
- Topical gels or sprays for Muscle Aches
- Antifungal solutions for Nail Fungus, Athlete's Foot or Jock Itch
- Rectal Rocket suppositories/ointments for Hemorrhoids
- Speed gels for Muscle Cramps
- Transdermal gels for Sprains or Trigger Points
- Polyox bandages, tissue regenerating gels, protective ointments for Wounds
In addition, we compound Phonophoresis (ultrasound) gels, Iontophoresis solutions, Hank's balanced salt solution, and a variety of Transdermal gels (NSAIDs, Muscle relaxants, Neuropathic agents, etc).
If you are interested in a dental compounded medication, and would like to learn more, please call us at 573-243-8174 / Toll Free 1-800-640-5940, or Contact Us online. In order to meet their needs, our pharmacists will also be happy to discuss other (not listed) compounded medication requests with Physicians. We have over 20 years of pharmaceutical compounding experience and extensive training in this field.